sleepin sundays (: i had one of the best dreams last night. i wish it could come true, it would be the best thing! i had a dream about being a superhero :D and then george sanderson(yes i know, random) LOL the monster from monsters inc that gets shaven for touching a childs belongings LOL he was the bad guy in my dream and i was like ironman without all that iron armor LOL. and all of this happened right in front of burwood westfield.
HOW EPIC! LOL i could fly and had missiles and everything (: HOW AWESOMEEE RUGHT? AND HE HAD LIKE SUPER FAST RUNNING SKILLS AND I LIKE STUCK HIM ON TOP OF THAT MEMORIAL ARCH THING IN BURWOOD PARK LOL. AND THEN I LIKE LIFTED UP MY HAND IN A FIST THINGO AND LIKE A MISSILE DEPLOYED FROM MY ARM(: how heecticccc !

AND OH MY LORD. I FOUND A SPIDER IN MY MICROWAVE TODAY D: HOW DISGUSTING, HEATING AWAY RIGHT NEXT TO MY FOOD
YUCK. i hope that it didnt lay any eggs in my food LOL doubt it though. -imagines spider eggs hatching in body- YUCK!
ive been snacking a lot today. i feel pretty hungry right now. might get some biscuits later.
A couple of years
And I'm gonna know your name
It's like I waited for ya forever
And I know this might sound insane
But it won’t be long