LOL. MY MUM JUST BOUGHT A LIVE LOBSTER. LOOOL. OMG I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF IT AND THEN SHE GRABBED IT BY THE ER ANTENNAS? LOL AND SHE MOVED IT NEAR ME AND I WAS STUCK IN A CORNER LOL AND I STARTED SCREAMING AHHHHHH! LOOOL im a sissy. it felt like that feeling where youre about to go on a really scary ride at luna park for example LOL its in the sink now and i felt sorry for it so i poured water over it because im nice :D LOOL and then it started whacking its tail all over the place and i thought that it was gonna jump out of the sink and onto the floor and eat me to death LOL
haha, i was like to my mum CAN WE PUT IT INTO THE BATH TO LET IT SWIM AROUND AND STUFF and she was like == and in her head she was like whats with my child. LOL